Friday, the day my wheels always seem to start turning. I cannot sit in the same place, my mind resembles a deep abyss. I myself keep falling into this black hole, trying to fill the void, designing new types of foods, being creative.
This Friday a small idea crawled into my head and, I have to say, my heart as well…Little did I know that this meal will turn into a feast for my stomach. Its not that I suddenly had an urge to become a vegeterian, I was simply willing to create something new, just like that, out of the blue.
I looked at what appears to be lying quite nicely in my kitchen – what caught my eye were the vegetables, the grand variety of them…I asked myself, what can I make? Afterall, I had the mightiest vegetable of all looking at me – brocolli!
What came up was THE RECIPE of all time! New type of cutlets made from brocolli, parsley, dill, mushrooms etc…
4-5 mushrooms, 1 kg of brocolli, parsley, dill, feta cheese, 2 eggs, 1/2 cups of flour, salt, pepper.
1. Its time to start using your microwave. What I did is I put all the brocolli required into a microwave safe bowl, covered it with a lid, and let it run for its life! For about 10-15 minutes what appeared to be happening is the greatest party I have ever seen, the water (which I poured into the bowl) was dancing heavily together with the brocolli. Afterwards, when everything seemed to be ending, I had one perfectly cooked brocolli. No time wasted with less dishes to wash…
2. Actually, this step you can perform while you prepare your brocolli. Chop, dice and slice the vegetables you have into a separate bowl. Mix together.
3. Slice cooked brocolli, add into the mix.
4. Add eggs and flour, salt and pepper. Get powered, mix again.
5. Look at what you got! Beautiful! Now, all that is left to do is put a frying pan on a high flame, pour in some oil, form little balls and fry them giving it all you have.